Sunday, March 13, 2022

cxciii. GANGER, Ted: Performance

 cxciii. GANGER, Ted

Performance (2021)
TG, piano, vocals
(3:32)


from Inside and Out.


This is one of those songs where it suddenly hits you -- "is he talkin' 'bout ME?"

Yes, Ted's talkin' 'bout us ALL! Here we are on social media blaring our likes and dislikes and performing for each other in real time, all the time!

Fortunately, Ted is a real, exciting performer and not some wannabe. As for me, I leave it to you.

But I wish my late father was around so I could explain to him what an influencer is and the kind of bucks they rake in! He'd be so confused while I explained what social media is, and then he'd probably burst out laughing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe: A Dream

 cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe (1970-       ) A Dream (2009) JM, bass Chris Potter, tenor saxophone Brad Mehldau, piano Marcus Gilmore, drums (9:19)