Tuesday, January 30, 2024

dccclxxxi. WILCO: Sunloathe

dccclxxxi. WILCO

Sunloathe (2011)
Jeff Tweedy, vocals, guitar
Nels Cline, guitars
Patrick Sansone, piano, vocals
Mikael Jorgensen, keyboards
John Stirratt, bass, vocals
Glenn Kotche, drums, percussion
(3:42)

I loathe
The sun
Sometimes I don't
Know how to love
Anything
Myself

It's hard
To recall
Hold on
To it all

I kill my memories
With a cheap
Disease

To the sails
That fail
To the bird and the whale
Move my misery
It's all or nothing
I see

I don't want to lose this fight
I don't want to end this fight
Goodbye

I loathe
The sun
Someday I know
I'll learn how to love
Anyone
Is enough

I don't want to lose this fight
I don't want to end this fight
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe: A Dream

 cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe (1970-       ) A Dream (2009) JM, bass Chris Potter, tenor saxophone Brad Mehldau, piano Marcus Gilmore, drums (9:19)