Monday, November 14, 2022

cdxxxix. GENTLE GIANT: Who Do You Think You Are

cdxxxix. GENTLE GIANT

Who Do You Think You Are (1977)
Gary Green, guitars
Kerry Minnear, piano, synth
Derek Shulman, vocals
Ray Shulman, bass
John Weathers, drums
(3:34)



Yeah, now I'm back here in
Hollywood. I pick up the phone, turn
The pages
Hi, got a friend and he said I should
Not be on my own. Come on over,
Take you to our show. What are you
Doing?

Who do you think you are? You're not
Even the main star
Even if I could come, how would I
Know you're the one?
Who do you think you are? You can
Put around you're a star
Well I might not be on time. Leave my
Name at the door

Well, you can bet here that anyone
Wants to take a ride
No tomorrow
So you can bet here that everyone
Will be at your side
Doesn't matter

You can't fool around, you're a star

No comments:

Post a Comment

cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe: A Dream

 cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe (1970-       ) A Dream (2009) JM, bass Chris Potter, tenor saxophone Brad Mehldau, piano Marcus Gilmore, drums (9:19)