Wednesday, February 2, 2022

cliv. KENEALLY, Mike: Pantomime

cliv. KENEALLY, Mike (1961-       )

Pantomime (2002)
Marcelo Radulovich, atmospheres & sounds
Nathan Hubbard, drums, percussion & sounds
Tricia Steel, vibes
MK, everything else
(3:12)

from Wooden Smoke.


"So this is the album where I asked myself to politely calm down, and I wrote a set of music on my living room floor with sock feet and pajamas on."

Whatever it takes, Mike.

This slow lyric-less groove creeps into your skull and echoes through your soul. The piano is recorded beautifully upfront in the mix.

Mike signed my copy 1519/2000. Gee, I'll bet his hand was tired ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe: A Dream

 cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe (1970-       ) A Dream (2009) JM, bass Chris Potter, tenor saxophone Brad Mehldau, piano Marcus Gilmore, drums (9:19)