Wednesday, March 20, 2024

cmxxxi. GTO's: The Ghost Chained to the Past, Present, and Future (Shock Treatment)

cmxxi. GTO's

The Ghost Chained to the Past, Present, and Future (Shock Treatment) (1969)
Miss Christine, vocals
Miss Mercy, vocals
Miss Cinderella, vocals
Miss Pamela, vocals
Miss Sandra, vocals
Jeff Beck, guitar
Lowell George, guitar
Ry Cooder, guitar
Roy Estrada, bass
Craig Doerge, keyboards
Ian Underwood, keyboards
Nicky Hopkins, keyboards
Don Preston, synth
Jimmy Carl Black, drums
Frank Zappa, tambourine
Rod Stewart, vocals
(1:45)

I see the people I want to see
I be all the people I want to be
And find all the treasures I want to find
Along with the images, they’re so unkind

Shock treatment, let me go-o
Shock treatment, oh let me go-o

No comments:

Post a Comment

cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe: A Dream

 cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe (1970-       ) A Dream (2009) JM, bass Chris Potter, tenor saxophone Brad Mehldau, piano Marcus Gilmore, drums (9:19)