Wednesday, March 13, 2024

cmxxiv. WILCO: Where Do I Begin

cmxxiv. WILCO

Where Do I Begin (2015)
Jeff Tweedy, guitar, vocals
John Stirratt, bass, guitar, vocals
Glenn Kotche, drums, percussion
Mikael Jorgensen, keyboards
Nels Cline, guitar, loops
Patrick Sansone, guitar, keyboards, vocals
Spencer Tweedy, percussion
(2:54)

Alright at least you cried
A point of pride has torn in two
What was we where we meets you
From where we end to where do I begin

We're so alone
We're never alone
Forever in debt to the stomach I get
When things can't be known
Our paths overgrown
From where we end to where do I begin

Why can't we tell when we're in hell
Why can't I say something to make you well
When things can't be seen confined within the dream
From where we end to where do I begin

I won't ever ever ever fall apart like that again
From where we are to where do I begin
From where we end to where do I begin

**

This is the Wilco that drew me in with music like the last minute of this track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe: A Dream

 cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe (1970-       ) A Dream (2009) JM, bass Chris Potter, tenor saxophone Brad Mehldau, piano Marcus Gilmore, drums (9:19)