Sunday, May 8, 2022

ccxlix. KENEALLY, Mike: Dee 'n' A

ccxlix. KENEALLY, Mike (1961-       )

Dee 'n' A (2002)
Marcelo Radulovich, atmosphere, sounds
Nathan Hubbard, drums, percussion, sounds
MK, other instruments, singing, sounds
(6:46)


from: Wooden Smoke.


"For those of you who've had trouble digesting my standard 70-minute-plus CDs in the past, this is the Keneally album for you. I went into this project wanting to make a 50-minute CD, and I've done it! Are you proud of me? I'm thrilled to have finally made an album which feels complete, but which you don't have to struggle to work into your schedule. I got to the point with this one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe: A Dream

 cmlxxxix. MARTIN, Joe (1970-       ) A Dream (2009) JM, bass Chris Potter, tenor saxophone Brad Mehldau, piano Marcus Gilmore, drums (9:19)